Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 June 2014

HOW I CARE FOR MY BED LINENS.

Berry Dakara



Hey Bedding lovers,

 It is a known fact that we do not take out time to protect our beddings as best as we can which lead me to this post. Below, i am going to explain how i wash my bed linens and how often i do it.  When I wash my sheets, I wash them separately from my towels or other clothing. This gives the sheets more room to circulate in the water, which means they'll get cleaner faster. Don’t think this process is long, I use my sheet at least 1 week and at most 2 weeks so am done washing it in 10 minutes. Also, I usually treat stains before washing my sheets. Please note that it is wrong to use bleach as it can damage the fabric and reduce its lifespan. A trick I have shared with people is to include a cup of lemon juice to the wash water instead of bleach. This also helps to brighten my sheets.



FEW GUIDELINES TO GO BY

Wash your sheets weekly OR biweekly to extend the lifespan.

During the time spent on the bed, dirt, dust, skin cells, body oils and fluids accumulate on sheets. These puts stress on the sheet fibers. To reduce the washing frequency, bathe before bedtime so you'll take less dirt into bed with you. Keeping sweat, oils, and dirt out of the bed will keep the sheets clean and you enjoy your sheets longer. 


 P.S: I will be talking about the lovely bed linen you see in this post soon. 


               Always remember, Sweet life starts with a sweet dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment